Last Revised: July 21, 2011
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Modifications and Notices
- The Club Respects Your Privacy
- General Information
We use the Site to offer products and services to you, and to provide information intended to promote the Club's products and services. Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
- Links to Third Party Websites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than the Club. The Club has no responsibility for such third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
- Why does the Club collect your Personal Information?
In the course of operating the Site and all services associated therewith, the Club has collected and collects Personal Information from individuals for the following purposes:
- to develop, enhance and market the Club's product and service offerings
- to personalize and improve your use of the Site
- to grant access to certain products, services, and promotional offers
- to establish and maintain responsible business/relations with individuals
- to manage and develop the Club's business and operations, including personnel and employment matters
- to conduct investigations relating to breaches of agreements or contraventions of laws
- to carry out any other purpose that an individual has authorized or that is required or permitted by law.
- Does the Club disclose your Personal Information?
If the Club intends to voluntarily disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a purpose other than an Identified Purpose, we will obtain your consent before we make such a disclosure.
- How does the Club safeguard your Personal Information?
- How long will the Club retain your Personal Information?
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill the Identified Purposes. Despite this, in limited circumstances we may be required by law to keep your Personal Information for a longer period of time.
- Your Consent/Verifying and Amending Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent for the Club to manage your Personal Information in a particular way, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may limit our ability to provide you with certain services and/or products. You may contact the Club for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing consent.
You can typically access and review your Personal Information that is held by the Club and make appropriate changes to it by contacting the Club. You may be required to put your request in writing and to show us identification. The reason we ask for identification is to ensure that, among other things, we do not unintentionally change or release your Personal Information to a third party who is representing himself/herself as you
Members may review and request updates to their Personal Information using the Members Only section of the Site.
The Manitoba Club Privacy Officer
Winnipeg MB R3C 0R2
You may update or make changes to your Personal Information that is maintained by us by contacting the address above. In addition, you may request access to, or correction of, your Personal Information by writing or e-mailing the Club at the addresses provided above.
- Resolving Your Concerns