Membership at Manitoba Club offers many benefits and programs to members that extend outside the walls of 194 Broadway, including:
- Reciprocal Clubs - Manitoba Club offers our members reciprocity at over 100 private clubs worldwide. All that is required to access our reciprocal clubs is a letter of introduction sent by Manitoba Club in advance of your intended arrival date. Many reciprocal clubs offer overnight accommodations, excellent meeting and event rooms, and exclusive dining that only a private club can offer its members. Please contact the Member Services Co-ordinator by email or telephone (204 942 5438), for a formal letter of introduction.
- Business and Social Networking - Reposition your business and social networking opportunities by interacting with Winnipeg's, Manitoba's, and Canada's professional and community leaders on a daily basis in the refined and relaxed atmosphere of Manitoba Club.
- Shoe & Boot Shine Service - Simply drop off your leather dress shoes or leather boots to Reception by 4:00 p.m. and they will cleaned, polished, bagged and ready for pick up the next day at 12:00 p.m. (noon). Follow this link for more information.
- Concierge Connection - In partnership with our preferred suppliers and vendors, Manitoba Club is pleased to offer our members concierge services including floral arrangement design and delivery, reciprocal club reservations, spa services, reservations at the Fort Garry Hotel and Inn at the Forks, limousine and town car service, transportation to and from the club to the MTS Centre for all Winnipeg Jets' home and post-season games... and more.
- Complimentary Meeting and Event Room Rentals - Manitoba Club offers its members the use of its state-of-the-art meeting and event rooms at no cost so long as the food and beverage expenditure, in advance of taxes and service charge, is greater than the posted room rental.
- Preferred Room Rates at The Fort Garry Hotel - Manitoba Club members receive preferred room rental rates for visiting guests at The Fort Garry Hotel, starting at $149.00 per room. Please contact the Member Services Co-ordinator by email or telephone (204 942 5438), to confirm reservation requirements.
- Members can Sponsor non-members to utilize our world-class Meeting and Event Spaces - As a Member of the Club, you can sponsor your colleagues or friends to utilize our event spaces. Non-members pay full room rentals when booking space at the club; however, they receive the benefit of utilizing the Club's facilities, services and culinary expertise.
- Parking - Due to the generosity and support of Wawanesa Insurance, club members and invited guests are permitted to park in the Wawanesa building (191 Broadway) parking lot after 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and anytime on Saturday and Sunday. During other times, there is street parking available in close proximity around the club, valet and paid parking at The Fort Garry Hotel, and paid indoor parking at Fort Garry Place.
- Off-Site Catering - The club's culinary and service prowess can be delivered directly to your home or office. We are pleased to cater private breakfasts, luncheons, dinners or receptions and deliver events of distinction to the standard enjoyed within our clubhouse facilities. Please contact our Member and Corporate Events Manger, Danica Marincil, by email or telephone (204 946 3501), to discuss your specific requirements.
For more information regarding membership opportunities at Manitoba Club, please contact Graham Davis, General Manager, by email.