The details of the April 27 to May 1 Okanagan Wine Trip have been finalized. If you would like to reserve a space for this excellent offering, please contact Graham Davis or Domer Rafael. Space is limited to 20 people from Manitoba Club and The London Club (London, ON) to ensure we have premium access and an intimate experience when visiting our winery partners.
This is a shared travel opportunity between Manitoba Club and The London Club (London, Ontario) with a maximum group size of 20 people. Reservations may be made by contacting Mia at 204.942.5438 or at the button below. Costs are $6,000 per couple (single supplement available) and a $1,000 per person non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking (applicable taxes and surcharge are extra; flights are not included).
Day 1 | April 27 (Opening Reception)
Tasting Room Takeover at Sandhill Estates after arriving at Hotel Eldorado, Kelowna
Day 2 | April 28 (Kelowna Area Tours)
• Mirabel Vineyards Tour & Tasting (Owned by Manitoba Club members Mr. Douglas Reimer & Mrs. Dawn Reimer)
• Home Block at Cedar Creek Lunch
• Martin’s Lane Winery Tour & Tasting
• Quail’s Gate Winery Five-Course Food & Wine Experience
Day 3 | April 29
• Brunch at Hotel Eldorado
• Half-Day Guided Myra Canyon Trestles & Tunnel Tour by Bike (Comfort Bicycles Provided)
• Vice & Virtue Brewery Tour, Tasting & Lunch
• Free Afternoon/Evening in Kelowna!
Day 4 | April 30 (Penticton Area Tours)
• Upper Bench Winery & Creamery, Wine & Cheese Tour, Tasting & Lunch
• Bench 1775 Winery Tour & Tasting
• Tightrope Winery Tour, Tasting & Epic Dinner Experience
Day 5 | May 1 (Home for a Rest!)
Reserve with Reception